Smartliners washable super heavy period flow pads features 4 ply Smartsorb™ and are made of 100% organic cotton which is good for you and kind to the environment.
- 12” x 3” overnight period pad
- Smartsorb™ ultra absorbent technology
- EasyWing™ pull 'n seal (hook and loop) no-nonsense closure system
- Certified Eco-friendly 100% organic cotton
- For heavier flows, overnight use or during the middle of your cycle. (please note, your periods vary, and you are to judge what suits your needs)
- Organically dyed black cotton pad
- Free of any harmful chemicals and plastics
- Extremely comfortable
- Odour free
- Easy to maintain & long lasting
- 1 pad in a canister
- Includes travel/wash pouch
- All measurements are approximate
Trustworthy & Comfortable
These are the first reusable pads I’ve ever purchased and I honestly have no complaints. I experience no leaks, they’re very soft and easy to use. Some people get grossed out by this option of menstrual products but it’s natural and doesn’t bother me. I wash them in the sink and then spray them with shout stain remover before tossing in the washer. I definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to make the switch, it’s sustainable and saves money!
I saw a recommendation for this brand from a low-waste living book so I decided to give them a try. This pad has good absorbancy, feels soft, the solid black color hides any stains well, and is a good size that I can comfortably wear this to bed. The downsides are since I got the old model that has only one spot to close the wings, it leaves the underwear bunched up and is a little hard to close plus it is a tad bulky. Those are the only downsides though so I have no major complaints for this brand.
Sustainable, safe, organic cotton, good quality
I use it for bladder leak issues. Love that it's made from organic cotton, safe materials and eco-friendly. Very soft and comfortable feel of the fabric against the skin, well stitched to last many washes. The length and thickness of the pad are perfect. The length of the wings could be a bit longer and the width of the pad could be a bit wider for wider underwear bottom to wrap the wings around it without pulling, because I have thick thighs, and from that pulling the velcro edges scratch my thighs. I'm still giving it 5 stars because that might not be an issue when used with narrower bottom underwear.